FCSHRM provides a scholarship in the form of a partial reimbursement ($100) of exam fees for current FCSHRM members who earn either SHRM (CP/SCP) or HRCI (PHR/SPHR/GPHR) certification through examination.
- Reimbursement is only available to FCSHRM Members in good standing with dues paid for the current calendar year.
- Exam fees paid by your employer or another third party are not eligible for reimbursement.
- FCSHRM members are limited to one exam fee reimbursement in any 24 month period.
- Reimbursement is available only for new certifications by exam. It does not apply to fees paid to recertify.
- Scholarship period begins January 1st each year. Scholarship applications must be submitted within 6 months of Certification Award notice.
Please click here to access the application
SHRM Foundation Scholarships
(not administered by FCSHRM, this info is provided as a benefit to our members):
The SHRM Foundation offers a variety of scholarships for National SHRM members. For details, please visit their website.